Wednesday, November 12, 2008

D.I. Exchange and new glasses

Our ward had a "DI exchange", where families in the ward brought old belongings to the church, and other families would take what they needed. Anything left over is taken to the DI center. Breanna found a Buzz Lightyear chair that she had to have.








I got new glasses. After spending WAY too much at Lenscrafters 2 years ago, I finally discovered glasses online. We buy everything else online, why not eye glasses? I got 2 pairs of nice glasses for $52 shipped. Check out www.glassyeyes.com (a blog that exposes the retail eyewear conspiracy and reviews online eye glass stores). I got mine from www.optical4less.com.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Breanna is so cute! I sure miss her, as well as Braden and Kenna.

Corina said...

Nice glasses, Jase! Thanks for the info on the eyeglass company conspirary...I had a BAD experience last year at Binyons. I'll never do that again!

Jenn said...

Heya Jas,
Thanks for the eyeglass info. I keep bugging Zui to get a new pair, his are soo old (esp since he broke his newer glasses so he's using an even older pair with bad prescription). He's convinced we can't afford them, but I think when he checks out that site he'll change his mind.
Cute pics of Breanna, too!