Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sick Baby and Raking Leaves

Yesterday we raked leaves and mowed the lawn one last time before winter.  Braden and McKenna loved playing in the leaves.

























Breana has been sick the last three days. As you can see by these pictures, she has not been her usual chipper self. Braden also got sick (started throwing up) after dinner tonight. Unfortunately, we had talked all day about making brownies tonight. We told Braden we would make brownies another night when he was feeling better.  Both Braden and McKenna screamed - we promised brownies and we had better deliver.  I asked Rebecca if we could make brownies (since I really wanted them too) and just give some to McKenna.  You could guess the response I got from Rebecca.

Braden said "I'm feeling bettter Dad".  So, needless to say, we had brownies tonight.  We hope they'll stay down.  We'll let you know how things turn out.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Corina said...

We raked leaves all day Saturday, too, however ours were the wet, soggy, slimy kind, not the kind kids like to jump in! Breanna sure looks like she feels awful...hope you guys all get better soon.

Amber Staub said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so glad you guys set up a blog. Your kids are all adorable and I can't believe how much your little one looks just like you Rebecca. I hope she gets feeling better soon. The only good thing about sick kids is they let you hold them and snuggle them a lot.

Elise said...

Beck I am so glad that you decided to join the blogging world. Amber has a way of talking people into things... Thanks Amber... IYour family is too cute but I think the family photo is missing something... YOU The halloween pictures are adorable. I also love the mop i am a cleaning nut so i am going to get one for sure. Welcome to the blogging world...