Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Man and His Mop

Here's the history of the Jones Family Mop.For several years, we had been using the Roll-o-Mop from Costco. It had an all-metal construction, with a sponge head. However, they stopped carrying it a few months back. They replaced it with a cheaper plastic version. The mop head popped off the mop after only a few uses! I returned it to Costco for a full refund.

I knew we needed something better than a simple sponge mop. We went to Don Aslett's Cleaning Center. I asked the friendly cleaning professional for a high quality mop. She suggested the Scrubbee Doo. I was a little surprised, to say the least. "Do you have anything more absorbant"? I asked. She replied, "Do you want to absorb water, or do you want to clean"? I told her "I want to clean, da#@ it, I WANT TO CLEAN!"

It was the best decision I've ever made (besides marrying my sweetie). It has a telescopic metal pole, which makes it easy to travel with (yes, sometimes I take my mop to Elmo). The washable mop "head" attaches to the pole with velcro. The mop handles like a sports car. But what really sets this mop apart is the Scrubbee Doo pad. It's a microfiber pad that cleans like nobody's business. 


You must get this mop. It will change your life.


A proud man with his mop.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Corina said...

Does it travel to Portland, too? When are you coming to visit? I might really like an in-home demonstration :)

Ramona said...

Jason, Dad was so impressed he ordered one for me for Christmas! Yippee!

Jenn said...

I think I need one of those, our mop is terrible! I checked it out--on QVC it's $30 for the mop, 2 pads, and a car wash type pad. Have you found it any cheaper?

Thanks Jas, and oh I just love the pic of you with your mop--what a man (any man that does housework is a TRUE man!)

Jenn said...

Love it Jas! this is juje- Jenn showed me your sight. Sometime I"ll have to figure out how to open it myself ")

Rachel said...

Good for you!! Helping clean, what every good husband should ALWAYS do :) Hey i found you via the blog-vine. My sis jessica has Jenn on her blog..and i saw yours...This is Rachel Chandler by the way!! I didn't know you had girls!! they are soo cute :) Congratulations.