Saturday, November 1, 2008

Swimming pools and laundry hampers

We found Breanna sucking on her own arm. She tastes so good!


















This afternoon we decided to go swimming. But first we had to drop off a Redbox movie at Walmart. I had everything piled on my lap, including Jason's wallet. When I got out of the car, apparently, Jason's wallet did as well. We got a block away from Walmart when Jason's phone rang. It was a man named "Chip", who said he had Jason's wallet. We hurried back to Walmart, and there he was, in front of Walmart. I'm very sad to say (on my part), but he didn't look like the type of guy who would return a wallet. All of Jason's credit cards and cash were still there. It goes to show you that you can't judge a book by it's cover. It made me think of President Hinckley's talk where he said "the world is mostly good" (or something like that).


Breanna loves to go swimming with her Daddy.
They have a really fun alligator slide. The kids love it, along with the lazy river.











Breanna is facinated with the hamper now. But she tries to stand up in it. She gets mad when she hits her head and gets stuck.











Posted by Picasa

No comments: